Hard Reset InFocus Bingo 50
How to factory reset InFocus Bingo 50? How to wipe all data in InFocus Bingo 50? How to bypass screen lock in InFocus Bingo 50? How to restore defaults in InFocus Bingo 50?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset InFocus Bingo 50. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your InFocus Bingo 50 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step switch off the phone by using the Power key.
- Now start pressing Volume Up + Power keys together until INFOCUS logo appears on the screen.
- After that release the Power key and if you see Andorid Robot on the screen let go of Volume Up button.
- To go to Recovery Mode you must press Volume Up and Power buttons.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons and confirm it with the Power key.
- Choose "yes" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept that.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using Power key to begin the process.
- Well done!
Hard Reset InFocus M810 - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
infocus bingo 50 m460 m350 reset forgotten password,pattern or pin and hard reset formatting - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.