Hard Reset InFocus M2 3G
How to factory reset InFocus M2 3G? How to wipe all data in InFocus M2 3G? How to bypass screen lock in InFocus M2 3G? How to restore defaults in InFocus M2 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset InFocus M2 3G. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your InFocus M2 3G will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power button, until your device is on.
- Then from the home screen open Menu and choose Settings.
- After that select Backup&Reset.
- In the next step tap Factory data reset.
- Finally, choose Reset device and select Erase everything to begin hard reset operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (InFocus M2 3G)
Reset Infocus M2 to Factory settings - video
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.