How to factory reset InFocus M260? How to wipe all data in InFocus M260? How to bypass screen lock in InFocus M260? How to restore defaults in InFocus M260?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset InFocus M260. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your InFocus M260 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- Turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- Now keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys until INFOCUS logo shows up.
- After that release the Power key and when Andorid Robot pops up release the Volume Up button.
- Press Volume Up and Power buttons to go to Recovery Mode.
- In the next step select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then choose "yes" by using Volume buttons and press the Power key.
- At last select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset InFocus M810 - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
infocus bingo 50 m460 m350 reset forgotten password,pattern or pin and hard reset formatting - video