Hard Reset InFocus M330
How to factory reset InFocus M330? How to wipe all data in InFocus M330? How to bypass screen lock in InFocus M330? How to restore defaults in InFocus M330?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset InFocus M330. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your InFocus M330 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a few seconds.
- When INFOCUS logo pops up release Power key and if you see Andorid Robot let go of the Volume Up button.
- Press Volume Up + Power keys and you should be in Recovery Mode.
- After that choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and press the Power key.
- Then choose "yes". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Good job!
Hard Reset InFocus M810 - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
infocus bingo 50 m460 m350 reset forgotten password,pattern or pin and hard reset formatting - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.