How to factory reset InFocus M350? How to wipe all data in InFocus M350? How to bypass screen lock in InFocus M350? How to restore defaults in InFocus M350?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset InFocus M350. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your InFocus M350 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6732 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the phone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Now start holding Volume Up and Power keys together until INFOCUS logo pops up on the screen.
- After that let go of the Power key and if you see Andorid Robot release the Volume Up button.
- Click Volume Up + Power keys to go to Recovery Mode.
- In this menu choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Then choose "yes" by using Volume keys and press the Power key.
- In the last step select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
Hard Reset InFocus M810 - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
infocus bingo 50 m460 m350 reset forgotten password,pattern or pin and hard reset formatting - video