How to factory reset InFocus M350e? How to wipe all data in InFocus M350e? How to bypass screen lock in InFocus M350e? How to restore defaults in InFocus M350e?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset InFocus M350e. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your InFocus M350e will be as new and your MediaTek MT6732 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the mobile by holdign the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start pushing Volume Up and Power keys until INFOCUS logo shows up.
- Then release only the Power button and if Andorid Robot pops up let go of the Volume Up key.
- Press Volume Up and Power keys to enter to Recovery Mode.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons and confirm with the Power button.
- After that choose "yes" by using same keys as before.
- Finally press the Power key to select "reboot system now".
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
Hard Reset InFocus M810 - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
infocus bingo 50 m460 m350 reset forgotten password,pattern or pin and hard reset formatting - video