How to factory reset InFocus M518? How to wipe all data in InFocus M518? How to bypass screen lock in InFocus M518? How to restore defaults in InFocus M518?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset InFocus M518. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your InFocus M518 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 MSM8926 core will run faster.
- Power off the phone or remove/reinsert the battery. if you are stuck on boot loop or logo freeze, hold the Power button for 20 seconds to turn a device off.
- Connect the phone to its charger or any original USB charger or plug into PC with an original cable.
- Wait until you see the charging icon or animation.
- Press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards, choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with the Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset InFocus M810 - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video