Factory Reset InFocus M518
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in InFocus M518. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from InFocus M518.
As a result your Android 4.4 KitKat will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 4000.0 MB storage and Li-Ion 2500.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in InFocus M518 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- If the device is off, hold down the Power button to turn it back on.
- Afterawrds from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Well done!
Factory Reset (InFocus M518)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.