Hard Reset InFocus M530
How to factory reset InFocus M530? How to wipe all data in InFocus M530? How to bypass screen lock in InFocus M530? How to restore defaults in InFocus M530?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset InFocus M530. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your InFocus M530 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6595M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the beginning, turn off the device by holding the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold together Power + Volume Up button for several seconds
- Wait for an Andriod icon to appear and release held keys.
- Then press the Power rocker to enter Recovery Mode.
- Use Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power to select.
- To restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done.
Hard Reset InFocus M810 - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.