Hard Reset InFocus M535+
How to factory reset InFocus M535+? How to wipe all data in InFocus M535+? How to bypass screen lock in InFocus M535+? How to restore defaults in InFocus M535+?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset InFocus M535+. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your InFocus M535+ will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first turn off the phone by using the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power key until INFOCUS logo appears on the screen.
- Then let go of the Power key and if you see Andorid Robot release the Volume Up button.
- Press Volume Up and Power keys to go to Recovery Mode.
- Select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons and confirm it with the Power button.
- After that choose "yes". Use Volume keys to naviagate and the Power key to confirm that.
- When Recovery Mode pops up just press the Power key to select "reboot system now".
- Great! This process will be completed for a couple of seconds.
Hard Reset InFocus M810 - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
infocus bingo 50 m460 m350 reset forgotten password,pattern or pin and hard reset formatting - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.