Hard Reset InFocus M550 3D
How to factory reset InFocus M550 3D? How to wipe all data in InFocus M550 3D? How to bypass screen lock in InFocus M550 3D? How to restore defaults in InFocus M550 3D?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset InFocus M550 3D. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your InFocus M550 3D will be as new and your MediaTek MT6752 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a few seconds.
- When the phone is off keep holding on Volume Up and Power key togheter until INFOCUS logo pops up on the screen your device.
- Now release Power key and if you see Andorid Robot stop holding the Volume Up key.
- Press Volume Up + Power keys one more time and you should be in Recovery Mode.
- Choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and accept that by using the Power key.
- Then select "yes" by using Volume keys and press the Power key once.
- If you see information about Recovery Mode again press the Power key to choose "reboot system now".
- Success! Wait for a few moments and your phone will be ready to use.
Hard Reset InFocus M810 - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
infocus bingo 50 m460 m350 reset forgotten password,pattern or pin and hard reset formatting - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.