How to factory reset InFocus M5s? How to wipe all data in InFocus M5s? How to bypass screen lock in InFocus M5s? How to restore defaults in InFocus M5s?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset InFocus M5s. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your InFocus M5s will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- At first turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a few moments.
- Then start pushing Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Release all buttons when you see information about Boot Mode.
- In this mode choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm that.
- If the Android Robot pops up push Power key for a short while and press Volume Up once.
- Now use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm with the Power key.
- After that choose "yes" from the menu and press the Power button once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done! During this process all your data will be removed.
Hard Reset InFocus M810 - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
InFocus A3 hard reset IF9007 pattern unlock done successfully - video