How to factory reset InFocus M680? How to wipe all data in InFocus M680? How to bypass screen lock in InFocus M680? How to restore defaults in InFocus M680?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset InFocus M680. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your InFocus M680 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the device by holding the Power button for a short while.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- When the Android Robot image pops up release all buttons.
- If the Android Robot shows up click Volume Up + Power button.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then choose "yes" and confirm with the Power key.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
Hard Reset InFocus M810 - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video