Hard Reset InFocus M810
How to factory reset InFocus M810? How to wipe all data in InFocus M810? How to bypass screen lock in InFocus M810? How to restore defaults in InFocus M810?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset InFocus M810. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your InFocus M810 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 MSM8974AC core will run faster.
- Firstly, insert to your device the micro USB cable connected with your PC or laptop.
- Wait for the InFocus Logo shows up on the screen.
- Afterward, start holding Power Key and Volume Up button together for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of held buttons and unplug Micro USB cable from your device when Recovery Mode pops up.
- Now you can select Wipe Data/Factory Reset option. Use the Volume Buttons to navigate and Power Rocker to confirm it.
- To begin the factory reset operation choose "YES" option and confirm with Power Key.
- To restart your phone press Power Button while Reboot System Now highlighted.
Hard Reset (InFocus M810)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.