How to factory reset InFocus Turbo 5 Plus? How to wipe all data in InFocus Turbo 5 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in InFocus Turbo 5 Plus? How to restore defaults in InFocus Turbo 5 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset InFocus Turbo 5 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your InFocus Turbo 5 Plus will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Let go of the Power button when the INFOCUS logo appears.
- Release Volume Up when the Andorid Robot image pops up.
- Then click Volume Up and Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key once.
- In this menu choose "yes" and confirm with the Power button.
- When Recovery Mode pops up again select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Hard Reset InFocus M810 - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
InFocus Turbo 5 (IF9001) Hard Reset Password Recovery || Pattern Unlock - video