Hard Reset InFocus Turbo 5
How to factory reset InFocus Turbo 5? How to wipe all data in InFocus Turbo 5? How to bypass screen lock in InFocus Turbo 5? How to restore defaults in InFocus Turbo 5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset InFocus Turbo 5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your InFocus Turbo 5 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- When you see the INFOCUS logo release the Power key.
- Let go of Volume Up if you see the Andorid Robot image.
- Now press Volume Up and Power key to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- In this menu select "yes" and press the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
Hard Reset InFocus M810 - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
InFocus Turbo 5 (IF9001) Hard Reset Password Recovery || Pattern Unlock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work