How to factory reset InFocus Turbo 5s? How to wipe all data in InFocus Turbo 5s? How to bypass screen lock in InFocus Turbo 5s? How to restore defaults in InFocus Turbo 5s?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset InFocus Turbo 5s. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your InFocus Turbo 5s will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- In the first step switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a few moments.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When the INFOCUS logo pops up let go of the Power key.
- Let go of Volume Up if the Andorid Robot image appears.
- Now press Volume Up and Power button to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to confirm that.
- Then select "yes" from the menu and press the Power key.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job! All your data was deleted during the whole process so your device is password-free.
Hard Reset InFocus M810 - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
InFocus Turbo 5 (IF9001) Hard Reset Password Recovery || Pattern Unlock - video