How to factory reset InFocus Vision 3 Pro? How to wipe all data in InFocus Vision 3 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in InFocus Vision 3 Pro? How to restore defaults in InFocus Vision 3 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset InFocus Vision 3 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your InFocus Vision 3 Pro will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750T core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to turn off the mobile.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Release all keys when Boot Mode pops up.
- In this mode choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm that.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- After that use Volume keys to choose "yes" and press the Power button once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Hard Reset InFocus M810 - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
Infocus Vision 3 (Factory reset) through Recovery Mode by GeekyRakesh - video