How to factory reset InFocus Vision 3? How to wipe all data in InFocus Vision 3? How to bypass screen lock in InFocus Vision 3? How to restore defaults in InFocus Vision 3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset InFocus Vision 3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your InFocus Vision 3 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737H core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few moments.
- After that start pushing Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- When Boot Mode appears let go of all keys.
- Now select "Recovery". Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select "yes" from the menu and click the Power key.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job!
Hard Reset InFocus M810 - Bypass Screen Lock / Wipe Data - video
Infocus Vision 3 (Factory reset) through Recovery Mode by GeekyRakesh - video