How to factory reset INNJOO Fire? How to wipe all data in INNJOO Fire? How to bypass screen lock in INNJOO Fire? How to restore defaults in INNJOO Fire?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INNJOO Fire. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your INNJOO Fire will be as new and your MediaTek core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the phone by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a few moments.
- Release all keys when Boot Mode appears.
- In this menu choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that.
- When Android Robot appears press Volume Up + Power key once.
- Here scroll down by using Volume buttons to "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm it by using the Power key.
- In this menu select "yes". Use Volume keys to navigate and press the Power button to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode appears again choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Well done!
Innjoo Mobile Factory Reset [Hard Reset] Innjoo One HD , HALO , Note , Fire , Fire 2 , Fire Plus - video