How to factory reset INNJOO Fire2 Plus LTE? How to wipe all data in INNJOO Fire2 Plus LTE? How to bypass screen lock in INNJOO Fire2 Plus LTE? How to restore defaults in INNJOO Fire2 Plus LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INNJOO Fire2 Plus LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your INNJOO Fire2 Plus LTE will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power key for a couple of seconds.
- When Boot Mode appears let go of all keys.
- In this mode select "Recovery" by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm that.
- Press Volume Up + Power button again if you see Android Robot on the screen.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "yes" from the menu, and confirm it by using the Power key.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Innjoo Mobile Factory Reset [Hard Reset] Innjoo One HD , HALO , Note , Fire , Fire 2 , Fire Plus - video