How to factory reset INNJOO Fire4 Plus? How to wipe all data in INNJOO Fire4 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in INNJOO Fire4 Plus? How to restore defaults in INNJOO Fire4 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INNJOO Fire4 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your INNJOO Fire4 Plus will be as new and your MediaTek MT6750T core will run faster.
- At the very beginning turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then start holiding Volume Up and Power buttons for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys if Boot Mode appears.
- In this mode use Volume Up to choose "Recovery" and press Volume Down once.
- Press Volume Up and Power buttons when Android Robot pops up.
- In this menu select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Now choose "yes" and press the Power key once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Innjoo Mobile Factory Reset [Hard Reset] Innjoo One HD , HALO , Note , Fire , Fire 2 , Fire Plus - video