How to factory reset INNJOO Halo Plus? How to wipe all data in INNJOO Halo Plus? How to bypass screen lock in INNJOO Halo Plus? How to restore defaults in INNJOO Halo Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INNJOO Halo Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your INNJOO Halo Plus will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power buttons together for a few seconds.
- Let go of all the Power button when the INNJOO logo pops up.
- Release Volume Up when you see Recovery Mode.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- In the next step choose "yes" and press the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode appears select "reboot system now" by pressing the Power key.
- Good job!
Innjoo Mobile Factory Reset [Hard Reset] Innjoo One HD , HALO , Note , Fire , Fire 2 , Fire Plus - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on