How to factory reset INNJOO Halo X LTE? How to wipe all data in INNJOO Halo X LTE? How to bypass screen lock in INNJOO Halo X LTE? How to restore defaults in INNJOO Halo X LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INNJOO Halo X LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your INNJOO Halo X LTE will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832A core will run faster.
- Switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- In the second step start pressing Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- If the INNJOO logo appears release the Power key.
- Let go of Volume Up when Recovery Mode pops up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Now select "yes" from the menu and press the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by pressing the Power key.
- Good job!
HOW TO HARD RESET INNJOO HALO X LTE - video