Hard Reset INNJOO Halo X
How to factory reset INNJOO Halo X? How to wipe all data in INNJOO Halo X? How to bypass screen lock in INNJOO Halo X? How to restore defaults in INNJOO Halo X?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INNJOO Halo X. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your INNJOO Halo X will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the mobile by pressing the Power key for a short while.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power buttons for a few seconds.
- When INNJOO logo pops up let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Up if Recovery Mode appears.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and the Power button to accept it.
- Then select "yes" from the menu and click the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
HOW TO HARD RESET INNJOO HALO X LTE - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work