How to factory reset INNJOO Halo2 3G? How to wipe all data in INNJOO Halo2 3G? How to bypass screen lock in INNJOO Halo2 3G? How to restore defaults in INNJOO Halo2 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INNJOO Halo2 3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your INNJOO Halo2 3G will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step switch off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a few seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- When Boot Mode pops up let go of all keys.
- Now select "Recovery". Use Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm that.
- Press Volume Up + Power key once when Android Robot pops up.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons and accept it with the Power key.
- After that select "yes" and press the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
Innjoo Mobile Factory Reset [Hard Reset] Innjoo One HD , HALO , Note , Fire , Fire 2 , Fire Plus - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on