How to factory reset INNJOO Halo2 LTE? How to wipe all data in INNJOO Halo2 LTE? How to bypass screen lock in INNJOO Halo2 LTE? How to restore defaults in INNJOO Halo2 LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INNJOO Halo2 LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your INNJOO Halo2 LTE will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- Begin by pressing the Power key for a short while to turn off the mobile.
- Secondly, hold down Volume Up and Power buttons for a few moments.
- If Boot Mode appears release all keys.
- In this mode select "Recovery" by using Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- When Android Robot appears press Volume Up + Power button.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to navigate and press the Power button once.
- Then choose "yes". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and click the Power key.
- At last select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
Innjoo Mobile Factory Reset [Hard Reset] Innjoo One HD , HALO , Note , Fire , Fire 2 , Fire Plus - video