How to factory reset INNJOO Max 2 Plus? How to wipe all data in INNJOO Max 2 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in INNJOO Max 2 Plus? How to restore defaults in INNJOO Max 2 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INNJOO Max 2 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your INNJOO Max 2 Plus will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the phone by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- When the phone is off start holding Volume Up and Power keys together for a few seconds.
- If Boot Mode pops up let go of all keys.
- Now select "Recovery" use Volume Up and press Volume Down to confirm that.
- Click Volume Up and Power keys if you see Android Robot.
- In Recovery Mode use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key once.
- Here choose "yes" and confirm it with the Power button.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
Innjoo Mobile Factory Reset [Hard Reset] Innjoo One HD , HALO , Note , Fire , Fire 2 , Fire Plus - video