How to factory reset INNJOO Max3 3G? How to wipe all data in INNJOO Max3 3G? How to bypass screen lock in INNJOO Max3 3G? How to restore defaults in INNJOO Max3 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INNJOO Max3 3G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your INNJOO Max3 3G will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Firstly, turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step start pushing Volume Up and Power buttons until Boot Mode appears.
- Then release all keys and choose "Recovery". Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to accept it.
- Now press Volume Up and Power buttons when Android Robot pops up.
- In this menu choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys and the Power button to confirm that.
- Select "yes" by using same buttons as before.
- When Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now" with the Power key.
Innjoo Mobile Factory Reset [Hard Reset] Innjoo One HD , HALO , Note , Fire , Fire 2 , Fire Plus - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on