How to factory reset INNJOO Max3 LTE? How to wipe all data in INNJOO Max3 LTE? How to bypass screen lock in INNJOO Max3 LTE? How to restore defaults in INNJOO Max3 LTE?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INNJOO Max3 LTE. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your INNJOO Max3 LTE will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
- In this mode press and push the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the phone.
- After that keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys until for a short while.
- Release all buttons when Boot Mode appears.
- In this mode use Volume Up to select "Recovery" and Volume Down to confirm that.
- When Android Robot appears press Volume Up and Power buttons.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and accept it with the Power key.
- Then choose "yes" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to confirm that.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
Innjoo Mobile Factory Reset [Hard Reset] Innjoo One HD , HALO , Note , Fire , Fire 2 , Fire Plus - video