How to factory reset INNJOO Pro2? How to wipe all data in INNJOO Pro2? How to bypass screen lock in INNJOO Pro2? How to restore defaults in INNJOO Pro2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INNJOO Pro2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your INNJOO Pro2 will be as new and your MediaTek Helio P20 (MT6757) core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start holding Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- When Boot Mode pops up let go of all buttons.
- Here choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm that.
- Press Volume Up + Power button when Android Robot appears.
- In this menu choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll down and the Power key to confrim that.
- Now select "yes" and press the Power button to accept it.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
Innjoo Mobile Factory Reset [Hard Reset] Innjoo One HD , HALO , Note , Fire , Fire 2 , Fire Plus - video