How to factory reset INTEX Aqua 3.2? How to wipe all data in INTEX Aqua 3.2? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Aqua 3.2? How to restore defaults in INTEX Aqua 3.2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Aqua 3.2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 2.3 Gingerbread settings. As a result your INTEX Aqua 3.2 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Firstly, you have to turn off your phone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- In the seconds step hold down together Volume Down + Power button for about 6 seconds.
- Release these keys when Android logo pops up and tap Home button to enter to Recovery Mode.
- After that find and select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- In the next step choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
- Finally, if you want to launch process just click Power key on "reboot system now".
INTEX Aqua Power HARD RESET / SCREEN LOCK REMOVAL - video