How to factory reset INTEX Aqua 4.5E? How to wipe all data in INTEX Aqua 4.5E? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Aqua 4.5E? How to restore defaults in INTEX Aqua 4.5E?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Aqua 4.5E. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your INTEX Aqua 4.5E will be as new and your MediaTek MT6571 core will run faster.
- Firstly, hold down the Power button for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when you see the Boot Mode in front of you.
- Navigate to Recovery by using the Volume Up and press Volume Down button to confirm it.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Use the Volume Down to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Volume Up button to confirm.
- Next, choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Volume Up button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Volume Up rocker.
- Success! The factory reset operation should be completed.
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Bypass PATTERN and PASSWORD - video
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
Hard Reset KARBONN TITANIUM S8 - Remove Pattern Lock by Recovery Mode - video
INTEX Aqua Power HARD RESET / SCREEN LOCK REMOVAL - video