How to factory reset INTEX Aqua 5.5 VR? How to wipe all data in INTEX Aqua 5.5 VR? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Aqua 5.5 VR? How to restore defaults in INTEX Aqua 5.5 VR?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Aqua 5.5 VR. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your INTEX Aqua 5.5 VR will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- At first, turn off the smartphone by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Next, press and hold simultaneously the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You should release the Power key when you see an Android Screen.
- When the Android Robot appears release the Volume Up key.
- In order to open Recovery Mode press the Volume Down once.
- Then use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After that press the Power rocker to accept "reboot system now" option.
- Wait until the Welcome Panel pops up.
- Congratulations! The factory reset operation should be completed.
INTEX Aqua Power HARD RESET / SCREEN LOCK REMOVAL - video