Hard Reset INTEX Aqua A1
How to factory reset INTEX Aqua A1? How to wipe all data in INTEX Aqua A1? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Aqua A1? How to restore defaults in INTEX Aqua A1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Aqua A1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your INTEX Aqua A1 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, you should switch off the phone by using the Power button.
- After that keep holding on together Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button for a short while.
- Release the Power key when you see Android logo.
- Stop holding Volume Up and Volume Down keys when Recovery Mode pops up on the screen.
- Now navigate by using the Volume keys to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power key to accept that.
- In the next step see "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll down and Power key to accept that.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with Power button.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be completed for a couple of seconds.
Intex Aqua A1 hard reset - video
INTEX Aqua Power HARD RESET / SCREEN LOCK REMOVAL - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.