Hard Reset INTEX Aqua Ace
How to factory reset INTEX Aqua Ace? How to wipe all data in INTEX Aqua Ace? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Aqua Ace? How to restore defaults in INTEX Aqua Ace?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Aqua Ace. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your INTEX Aqua Ace will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first you should turn off the mobile by pressing the Power button for about 3 seconds.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- If you see a change on the screen let go of the Power key and after 5 seconds when Recovery Mode appers release Volume Up button.
- In this menu navigate by using the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm it by clicking Power key one time.
- Then find and choose "Yes--delete all user data" by using the Volume buttons to scroll down and confirm it with Power key.
- If you want to launch the hard process just click Power button on "reboot system now".
- Sucess! The hard reset process will be completed for a couple of seconds.
Intex Aqua Ace Lock Remove By HardReset - video
INTEX Aqua Power HARD RESET / SCREEN LOCK REMOVAL - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.