Hard Reset INTEX Aqua Amoled
How to factory reset INTEX Aqua Amoled? How to wipe all data in INTEX Aqua Amoled? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Aqua Amoled? How to restore defaults in INTEX Aqua Amoled?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Aqua Amoled. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your INTEX Aqua Amoled will be as new and your MediaTek MT6572 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch onff the smartphone.
- Next, press and hold simultaneously the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- Let go of the Power key when you see an Android Screen.
- When the Android Robot appears release the Volume Up key.
- In order to open Recovery Mode press the Volume Down once.
- Use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Then press the Power rocker to accept "reboot system now" option.
- You should wait until the Welcome Panel pops up.
- Good job! The factory reset operation should be completed.
INTEX Aqua Power HARD RESET / SCREEN LOCK REMOVAL - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.