Hard Reset INTEX Aqua Costa
How to factory reset INTEX Aqua Costa? How to wipe all data in INTEX Aqua Costa? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Aqua Costa? How to restore defaults in INTEX Aqua Costa?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Aqua Costa. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your INTEX Aqua Costa will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, you should switch off the device by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then hold down Volume Up and Power button for a couple of seconds.
- If you see INTEX logo on the screen your device you should release the Power key and after 5 seconds stop holding Volume Up key.
- To enter to Recovery Mode just press Power key and Volume Up button.
- Now scroll down by using the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" then choose "Yes--delete all user data" and confirm that by using the Power button.
- In the last step you should select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset process.
INTEX Aqua Power HARD RESET / SCREEN LOCK REMOVAL - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.