How to factory reset INTEX Aqua Crystal? How to wipe all data in INTEX Aqua Crystal? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Aqua Crystal? How to restore defaults in INTEX Aqua Crystal?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Aqua Crystal. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your INTEX Aqua Crystal will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off the mobile by pressing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step start holding Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- If you see a change on the screen release the Power key then when the Android image pops up you should let go of Volume Up button.
- Then press the Volume Up and the Power key to go to Recovery Mode.
- In this mode navigate by using Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm it with Power key.
- Now choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to navigate and Power key to accept it.
- At last select "reboot system now" by using the Power button if you want to launch the process.
- Very nice! The hard reset operation will be completed for a short while.
INTEX Aqua Power HARD RESET / SCREEN LOCK REMOVAL - video