Hard Reset INTEX Aqua Desire HD
How to factory reset INTEX Aqua Desire HD? How to wipe all data in INTEX Aqua Desire HD? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Aqua Desire HD? How to restore defaults in INTEX Aqua Desire HD?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Aqua Desire HD. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your INTEX Aqua Desire HD will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off your phone by holding down the Power rocker.
- In the next step press and hold the Volume Up + Power button together for a couple of seconds.
- You can release held when the Android Robot appears on the screen,
- To enter the Recovery Mode press the Power button.
- Use Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power key to select.
- To restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Great job! The hard reset has just been performed.
intex aqua curve hard reset pattern lock hang factory reset - video
INTEX Aqua Power HARD RESET / SCREEN LOCK REMOVAL - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.