How to factory reset INTEX Aqua HD 5.0? How to wipe all data in INTEX Aqua HD 5.0? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Aqua HD 5.0? How to restore defaults in INTEX Aqua HD 5.0?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Aqua HD 5.0. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your INTEX Aqua HD 5.0 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Switch off the device by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then you should pressing Volume Up and Power keys until Boot Mode pops up on the screen.
- In this menu choose "Recovery mode" by using the Volume Up key to navigate and Volume Down button to confirm that.
- When Android picture pops up just click Power key once.
- In this mode navigate by using Volume Down key to "wipe data/factory reset" and use Volume Up key to confirm it.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data" by using the same keys as before.
- If you want to begin the process just press Volume Up key on "reboot system now".
- Well done! You are perform hard reset operation.
INTEX AQUA HD FACTORY RESET SOLUTION - video
INTEX Aqua Power HARD RESET / SCREEN LOCK REMOVAL - video