Hard Reset INTEX Aqua HD 5.5
How to factory reset INTEX Aqua HD 5.5? How to wipe all data in INTEX Aqua HD 5.5? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Aqua HD 5.5? How to restore defaults in INTEX Aqua HD 5.5?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Aqua HD 5.5. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your INTEX Aqua HD 5.5 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580W core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first switch off the mobile by pressing the Power key for about 3 seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- Release all keys when Boot Mode appears on the screen.
- In the next step you should select "Recovery mode" by using the Volume Up button to scroll down and Volume Down button to confirm it.
- Press Power key one more time when Android picture pops up.
- Now by using the Volume Down key navigate to "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Volume Up key.
- Then go to "Yes--delete all user data". Use the Volume Down key to scroll down and Volume Up button to confirm that.
- Finally select "reboot system now" with Volume Up key.
- Great! This operation will be finished for a couple of seconds.
INTEX AQUA HD FACTORY RESET SOLUTION - video
INTEX Aqua Power HARD RESET / SCREEN LOCK REMOVAL - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.