How to factory reset INTEX Aqua I2? How to wipe all data in INTEX Aqua I2? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Aqua I2? How to restore defaults in INTEX Aqua I2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Aqua I2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your INTEX Aqua I2 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At first you should switch off the device by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Then keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- When you see a change on the screen release Power key and then if Android image appears let go of Volume Up key.
- Click the Power button and you should be in Recovery Mode.
- Navigate by using the Volume Down key to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Volume Up key.
- Then select "Yes--delete all user data" by using the Volume Down key to scroll down and click the Volume Up button once.
- Select "reboot system now" and press Volume Up key to begin the process.
- Very nice! You are performed hard reset operation.
Intex Aqua i14 Eazy Pattern Reset And Hard Reset Youtube - video
INTEX Aqua Power HARD RESET / SCREEN LOCK REMOVAL - video