Hard Reset INTEX Aqua I3
How to factory reset INTEX Aqua I3? How to wipe all data in INTEX Aqua I3? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Aqua I3? How to restore defaults in INTEX Aqua I3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Aqua I3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your INTEX Aqua I3 will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds to switch off the device.
- In the second step press and push Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- If you see a change on the screen let go of the Power key and then if Android image shows up release the Volume Up key.
- After that press Power button.
- In Recovery Mode scroll down by using the Volume Down key to select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm it by using the Volume Up key.
- After that choose "Yes--delete all user data" by using the Volume Down key to navigate and click the Volume Up button once.
- Finally, go to "reboot system now" by using the Volume Up key.
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be finished for a couple of seconds.
Intex Aqua i14 Eazy Pattern Reset And Hard Reset Youtube - video
INTEX Aqua Power HARD RESET / SCREEN LOCK REMOVAL - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.