How to factory reset INTEX Aqua I5 HD? How to wipe all data in INTEX Aqua I5 HD? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Aqua I5 HD? How to restore defaults in INTEX Aqua I5 HD?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Aqua I5 HD. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your INTEX Aqua I5 HD will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- Switch off the device by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Secondly, keep holding on Volume Down and Power keys for a short while.
- Release these keys if Android picture pops up on the screen.
- Press the Power button to go to Recovery Mode.
- In this menu choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using the Volume Down key and confirm it by using the Volume Up key.
- In the next step select "Yes--delete all user data" by using the same keys as before.
- When Recovery Mode menu appears again you should choose "reboot system now" by using the Volume Up key.
INTEX AQUA I5 FACTORY RESET SOLUTION - video
INTEX Aqua Power HARD RESET / SCREEN LOCK REMOVAL - video