How to factory reset INTEX Aqua i5 Octa? How to wipe all data in INTEX Aqua i5 Octa? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Aqua i5 Octa? How to restore defaults in INTEX Aqua i5 Octa?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Aqua i5 Octa. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your INTEX Aqua i5 Octa will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592M core will run faster.
- You should begin by turning off your device using the Power button.
- Next, press and hold together Volume Down and Power key for a few seconds.
- You may release held keys as soon as you see the Android Robot.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key once.
- Afterwards use Volume buttons in order to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Success! You have just performed a hard reset operation.
Hard Reset KARBONN SMART A60 - Erase all data by Factory Reset - video
INTEX AQUA I5 FACTORY RESET SOLUTION - video
INTEX Aqua Power HARD RESET / SCREEN LOCK REMOVAL - video