Hard Reset INTEX Aqua N4
How to factory reset INTEX Aqua N4? How to wipe all data in INTEX Aqua N4? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Aqua N4? How to restore defaults in INTEX Aqua N4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Aqua N4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your INTEX Aqua N4 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning you should turn off the mobie by holding the Power button for a short while.
- Then press and push Volume Up and Power keys for about 5 seconds.
- Release held keys if you see a change on the screen.
- Press Power key + Volume Up key two times and you should be in Recovery Mode.
- Here scroll down to select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down key and then press Volume Up key once.
- After that choose "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to navigate and Volume Up key to confirm that.
- Finally, click Volume Up key on "reboot system now".
- Good job! You are performed hard reset process.
Intex Aqua N15 hard reset by saurabh obra - video
INTEX Aqua Power HARD RESET / SCREEN LOCK REMOVAL - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.