How to factory reset INTEX Aqua N7? How to wipe all data in INTEX Aqua N7? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Aqua N7? How to restore defaults in INTEX Aqua N7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Aqua N7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your INTEX Aqua N7 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731 core will run faster.
- First of all, turn your cell phone off by using the Power key.
- Afterwards you should press and hold Volume Down + Power button at the same time for several seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see an Android Image in front of you.
- In the next step hold down the Home button to enter the Recovery Mode.
- Use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Then choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.
INTEX Aqua Power HARD RESET / SCREEN LOCK REMOVAL - video