Hard Reset INTEX Aqua Power HD
How to factory reset INTEX Aqua Power HD? How to wipe all data in INTEX Aqua Power HD? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Aqua Power HD? How to restore defaults in INTEX Aqua Power HD?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Aqua Power HD. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your INTEX Aqua Power HD will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, turn off the mobile phone by pressing the Power key.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Volume Up + Power button for several seconds
- You should release held keys when the Boot Mode appears.
- From the menu on the screen select option Recovery, by using Volume Up to scroll and Volume Down to confirm.
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Use Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power to select.
- To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done.
INTEX AQUA HD FACTORY RESET SOLUTION - video
INTEX Aqua Power HARD RESET / SCREEN LOCK REMOVAL - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.