Hard Reset INTEX Aqua Power IV
How to factory reset INTEX Aqua Power IV? How to wipe all data in INTEX Aqua Power IV? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Aqua Power IV? How to restore defaults in INTEX Aqua Power IV?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Aqua Power IV. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your INTEX Aqua Power IV will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step turn off the mobile by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Let go of all buttons when you see Boot Mode.
- In the next step select Recovery by using Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that.
- If the Android Robot image appears push the Power key and after a second click Volume Up.
- After that choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Now select "Yes" and press the Power key once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Good job!
intex aqua 5.5 vr hard reset - video
INTEX Aqua Power HARD RESET / SCREEN LOCK REMOVAL - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.